Starting a job as a people leader for the first time can be daunting. It can be one of the most difficult transitions in your career. Many new people leaders find it hard to leave behind the behaviours that made them successful in their previous roles. They often don’t have the skills and capabilities to become effective people leaders or know where to start their development.
The My Development Tracker assessment helps new people leaders discover and reflect on the skills and behaviours they should focus on to develop their leadership capability.
The assessment assesses the seven transition areas that are most important for new people leaders to focus on when transitioning into their new roles. These are:
My Development Tracker will help new people leaders and their manager:
- have informed development conversations.
- identify the areas where development should be prioritised.
- with learning tips specific to your development needs.
- plan next steps and development activities for a new people leader.
- keep on track and understand where a new people leader heading.
- create habits that will help achieve a new people leader's goals.
Results and development planning
After the assessment has been completed, LDC compiles a development report for the participant. The report shows where they are in their transition to becoming a successful people leader and provides a place to start thinking about their development. Investment
My Development Tracker costs $180.00 + GST per person.
For more information
See the 'Related Content' tab below to learn more about the process. To get started, please email email@example.com.