Mentee expressions of interest are open and close 6 May
Expressions of interest are now open for mentees who want to participate in the Public Service Pacific Mentoring Programme.
We’re looking for mentees that:
- identify as Pacific and have 5-6 years’ experience in the Public Service
- can commit to regular mentoring sessions over the 9-month period including 5 online facilitated workshops
- are ready or considering to move into their first leadership role
- ready to enhance skills, knowledge and build networks
- open to reflection on themselves, their future and longer-term goals
- are supported by their manager.
The programme will cost $1500 (excl GST) per mentee.