LDC's Chief Executive Development programme is a range of services tailored to the needs of chief executives.
The programme has been developed in consultation with a steering group of chief executives led by LDC Board Chair Iain Rennie.
It is underpinned by State Services Commission priorities and reflects findings from the Performance Improvement Framework reviews and Better Public Services recommendations.
The range of services available to chief executives include:
- individual career planning and leadership development
- advice and support to identify, assess and develop your leaders
- opportunities to share your experiences and reflections on public sector leadership
- customised workshops focused on hot topics identified by chief executives
- coaching and mentoring
- advice and networking
- research on leading practice in leadership development.
For more information, contact LDC Chief Executive, Rosemary Hannah-Parr on 04 473 2222.