Stay on top of the latest leadership literature from here and overseas. LDC's library provides members with a free borrowing service of over 200 leadership books.
- Check out our library resource list below for all the titles we have on offer.
- Request a book
- We will record your details and the item you have borrowed and post or courier the item to you, or you are welcome to pick it up from the LDC office.
- You can borrow an item for up to one month.
- After you have had an item for three weeks, we will remind you that the borrow period (one month) is soon to end. You are able to renew the item for another month, unless the item has been reserved by another member. (Please see renewals information below.)
- Please post, courier or hand-deliver your item to LDC.
Leadership Development Centre
PO Box 2460
Level 13, Prime Property Tower, 88 Lambton Quay
- You can renew your item for another month unless another member has requested it.
- After you have had the resource for a further three weeks, we will remind you that you need to return it. (Please see the returns information above.)
- If you want to borrow one of our popular items which is already on loan, you can be added to a waitlist. We will let you know where you are on the list and the approximate date that we will be able to send the item to you.
- When we have the item back on our shelves, we will contact you and confirm whether you would still like the item.
- We send reminder notices to you a week before an item is due, and again the day it is due back. We will follow-up on items not returned.
Items not returned, lost or damaged
- If an item is not returned, lost, or damaged, we may charge you the replacement cost.