Māori Emerging Leaders expressions of interest open
This 10-month programme grounded in te ao Māori supports early in career Māori with the skills and confidence to step into leadership and governance roles of the future.
The programme includes:
- four 3-day wānanga hosted by different iwi (planned for March, June, September and November 2023)
- one on one mentoring with a senior leader in the Public Service.
- personal reflective practice
- regular check-ins with individuals and small groups
- delivery of a service project.
Expressions of interest (EoI) are now open for participants and senior leaders who can mentor our emerging leaders.
Learn more about the programme, eligibility and how to apply.