Ngā aromatawai mō te ārahi
How we can help
We work directly with chief executives, leaders and HR/OD executives.
We can help you:
- assess the leadership development priorities and needs of your agency, drawing on the latest evidence and data from your agency and the sector as a whole
- benchmark your agency
- develop a leadership development strategy to address specific needs
- identify and develop leaders within your organisation
- implement and evaluate the strategy.
How we work
To get started, we recommend we get together to discuss and assess your agency's leadership development needs.
We will look at how to benchmark your current skill set in relation to the sector as a whole, and identify the new and existing leaders within your organisation.
We use a range of tools to gather information about an agency's leadership development needs. The Performance Improvement Framework developed by the State Services Commission is one of those tools.
We also recommend members use our 360 degree assessments which aligns with the State Services Commission's Leadership Success Profile [PDF,153KB].
Using the evidence and data relating to your agency and the sector, we will help you:
- assess your agency and system priorities
- set your leadership development goals, and
- develop a strategy that you can implement and evaluate over time.
For small organisations without in-house HR/OD teams, we offer general human resource management and organisational development advice (but with an emphasis on leadership development).