Pūkete Arataki Manawanui 360°
Aspiring Leaders Profile 360°
The Aspiring Leaders Profile 360° (ALP 360°) assessment is based on 12 capabilities from the Leadership Success Profile that indicate future leadership potential. You will receive feedback from a broad range of stakeholders to get a solid understanding of your leadership strengths and development areas. Respondents, including your manager, peers and stakeholders you work with, will rate the frequency they see you showing different behaviours. You will also complete a self-assessment.
- LDC member agencies: $320 + GST per person
- Non-members: $640 + GST per person
Please note, these costs are for the report only. There may be additional costs if an accredited debriefer is required.
Completing the ALP 360°
- Read through the guidance on our website: Guidance for participants completing a 360° assessment [link to webpage].
- Once you have approval from your manager or human resources (HR), complete the nomination form and send to email@example.com
Aspiring Leaders Profile 360° form [DOCX, 109 KB]
- Once we receive your completed form we will set up the assessment and email you and your chosen respondents a link to the online survey. You will have two weeks to complete this before your report is generated.
- Your digital PDF report will be emailed to your accredited debriefer and they will share it with you. Please note, in some cases your report might be emailed to an administrative assistant who is responsible for passing it on to your accredited debriefer.