Aromātai Whānui ā-Kaihautū Motuhake 360°
Professional Specialist Leader 360°
In complex environments with growing ambiguity technical leaders are increasingly turned to as the organisations' thought leaders – and their influence across the Public Service is growing.
The Professional Specialist Leader 360° (PSL 360°) is a comprehensive assessment based on 16 capabilities aligned to the Leadership Success Profile (LSP) with a focus on how technical leaders work with and influence others.
The LSP describes leadership attributes, capabilities and behaviours that will enable you to both lead within your agency and to work with others to have an impact across the Public Service. It has an inclusive view around leadership and places emphasis on the attributes and behaviours that drive collaboration, system stewardship and customer focus.
With a 360° review, you’ll receive feedback from a broad range of stakeholders to get a solid understanding about your strengths and development areas. Respondents, including your manager, peers, project team members, and stakeholders, rate the frequency they see you exhibiting different leadership and management skills, attributes and behaviours. You also complete a self-assessment across a total of 56 statements.
- LDC member agencies: $320 + GST per person
- Non-members: $640 + GST per person
Please note, these costs are for the report only. There may be additional costs if an accredited debriefer is required.
Completing the PSL 360°
- Read through the guidance on our website: Guidance for participants completing a 360° assessment [link to webpage]
- Once you have approval from your manager or human resources (HR), complete the nomination form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
PSL 360° Nomination Form [DOCX, 110 KB]
- Once we receive your completed form we will set up the assessment and email you and your chosen respondents a link to the online survey. You will have two weeks to complete this before your report is generated.
- Your digital PDF report will be emailed to your accredited debriefer and they will share it with you. Note, in some cases your report might be emailed to an administrative assistant who is responsible for passing it on to your accredited debriefer.