LDC Delivered Programme
The programme is delivered virtually, so no matter where in the country you are based, you are able to attend a New People Leader Development Programme. The next programme run by LDC starts in August 2022 and runs to May 2023.
2 August - Kick-off for participants and managers
17 August - Connection Session One
23 August - Mindset Workout
26 September - Connect Workout
1 November - Māori Crown Relationship
29 November - Purpose Workout
6 December - Connection Session Two
31 January 2023 - Achieve Workout
28 February - Feedback Workout
28 March - Develop Workout
8 May - Recall Session
The cost to attend the New People Leader virtual programme is $2500 per member agency participant, or $4000 for non-member agency participants (excl. GST).
To be considered for this cohort or future cohorts, complete the form below.
Development and Action Guides
You will need to login to download the following guides.
- Te tirohanga | Mindset D&A Guide [DOCX, 694 KB]
- Te whakawhanaungatanga | Connect D& A Guide [DOCX, 699 KB]
- Te whāinga | Purpose D&A Guide [DOCX, 689 KB]
- Te whakatutuki | Achieve D&A Guide [DOCX, 673 KB]
- Te aro whaiaro | Feedback D&A Guide [DOCX, 686 KB]
- Te whakawhanake | Develop D&A Guide [DOCX, 681 KB]