We offer our members a wide range of information and resources, including:
- access to international research
- general information on leadership development from New Zealand's Victoria University's School of Government, the Australia and New Zealand School of Government and around the world (from the Corporate Leadership Council) pre-packaged by our research team on themes relevant to LDC members
- toolkits on topics such as people leadership, working across boundaries, delegation and change leadership that you can use as the basis of a workshop, a facilitated meeting or group lessons
- Book Rappers: Read, watch and listen to creative, quick-read summaries of leadership books. They provide you with insight into some of the latest and best leadership thinking from around the globe.
- regular newsletters and flyers on the latest on offer from LDC.